Who we are:
Our website address is: https://www.sproutpod.ie.
The policy also related to all subdomains linked to sproutpod.ie, such as quote.sproutpod.ie.
• Information we collect about you
• How we use your information
• Retention of your information
• Disclosure to and use by third parties
• Transfers of data to third countries
• Security of your information
• Your rights
• Cookies and IP addresses
• Contact Us
This policy may be reviewed from time to time, and when this happens we will post an updated version on our Website. To ensure that you are aware of any changes, we recommend that you regularly check for changes and review this policy when you visit our Website. Any changes will take effect immediately on the date on which the modified terms are posted on our Website. If you do not agree with any aspect of the updated policy, please promptly notify us and cease using our services.
Information we collect about you
When you choose to use our website or services, we collect different categories of personal data about you such as your name, business/ work address, personal address, e-mail address, telephone number (this list is not exhaustive).
Instances in which you may provide personal data to us include when you:
• fill in forms such as our Online Enquiry Form, Lead Forms or Contact Forms (this list is not exhaustive) on our Website www.sproutpod.ie and on variations of this domain, or those variation of the domains belonging to Sprout Pod or any other websites within the Sprout Pod Group (“our Website”);
• subscribe to our website or mailing list service to receive emails or other notifications from us – you may unsubscribe from our mailing list service at any time by contacting email@example.com;
• fill in forms such as Online Enquiry Form, Lead Forms or Contact Forms on, or provide data through third party websites or Apps associated with or utilised by Sprout Pod or an associated third party, such as Facebook, Instagram, Hubspot or Google (this list is not exhaustive);
• submit a job application to Sprout Pod;
• register for the webinars on our Website, or complete our questionnaires or surveys;
• register for one of the events listed on our website;
• use a social media service like Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to communicate with us;
• submit a request to our team;
• use our contact forms or email addresses;
• use our testimonial forms or provide a testimonial;
• use our photo or video Forms, or provide photos or videos;
• use our telephone number, messaging app or speak with one of the Sprout Pod team or associates.
We also collect Personal Data from details of your visits to our Website or associated services (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data) and the resources that you access. We collect some of this information using cookies – for further information please see Cookies and IP addresses. There may be occasions where we receive Personal Data about you from third parties we engage such as search information providers and analytics providers (this list is not exhaustive).
How we use your information
• where it is necessary for the performance of communications or services with you, or to communicate or conduct services with you;
• where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or that of a third party;
• to ensure compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations; or
• where you have provided specific opt-in consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time – please see Your Rights for further information.
The purposes for which we may use the personal information we hold about you include:
• to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
• to review any job applications you submit on our Website or through our nominated third party providers (for further information, please see Disclosure to and use by third parties);
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so through our Website or a nominated third party provider (for further information, please see Disclosure to and use by third parties);
• for marketing purposes and market research;
• to provide aggregate statistics about our website visitors, customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information; and
• to notify you about changes to our service(s).
We may use your personal information with your express opt-in consent, which may be withdrawn at any time, to send you updates (by email, text message, messaging app, social media, telephone or post) about our services, including news, promotions and campaigns. When you request a quote, we will use your personnel information to contact you to assist us in completing the quote process and for related marketing purposes. We will always treat your personal information with the utmost respect and not sell it with other organisations outside Sprout Pod for marketing purposes.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
We may ask you to confirm or update your communication or marketing preferences if you instruct us to provide further notifications or marketing in the future, or if there are changes in the law, regulation, or the structure of our business.
Retention of your information
We will retain your personal data only for as long as required to fulfil our legal, regulatory or reporting requirements. We do not retain personal information in an identifiable format for longer than is necessary.
We may hold your information for a longer or shorter period where:
• the law requires us to hold your personal information for a longer period, or delete it sooner
• you exercise your right to have the information erased (where it applies) and we do not need to hold it in connection with any of the reasons permitted or required under the law; and
• in limited cases, the law permits us to keep your personal information indefinitely provided we put certain protections in place.
Disclosure to and use by third parties
The security of your personal data is important to us and we will only ever transfer your information to a third party outside Sprout Pod where there is a legal requirement or legitimate business reason for us to do so. We do not authorise these third parties to use your personal data for any purposes other than those for which it was shared.
Where we are under a duty to disclose or share your data with a third party in order to comply with any legal obligation(s), we will ensure that only data which is legally required is disclosed. We may enter into contractual agreements with our third party providers to ensure that your personal information is protected in line with our policies, and is only used and/or processed for approved and legitimate business reasons.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties as follows:
• within the Sprout Pod Group, which means our subsidiaries or associated organisations, such as KC Construction;
• to third parties or associated organisations who perform services on our behalf;
• to third party Customer Relationship Management organisations;
• to third party social media organisations;
• to any third party who is restructuring, selling or acquiring some or all of our organisation or assets or otherwise in the event of a merger, re-organisation or similar event;
• to law enforcement agencies in order to detect, investigate and prevent crime;
• to the Courts in Ireland or abroad as necessary to comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, to protect vital interests, and to protect the security or integrity of our business operations;
• to comply with a request from a government department or regulatory authority in any of the jurisdictions in which we operate;
• to ensure the safety and data security of Sprout Pod agents, contractors and employees; or
• to third parties acting on our behalf, such as back-up and server hosting providers, IT software, analytical service providers, and maintenance providers and their agents.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Transfers of data to third countries
We store your information on servers located within the United Kingdom (UK), Ireland (IE) and globally. The third parties listed under Disclosure to and use by third parties may be located outside of the UK or EEA or they may transfer your information outside the UK or EEA. Those countries located outside the UK and EEA may not have the same standards of data protection and privacy laws as in the UK or EEA.
Security of your personal data
Unfortunately, as the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, and although we will endeavour to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website or third party organisations.
If you upload images or media to the Website or send us images or media, you should avoid uploading images or media with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the Website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Under data protection law you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. To exercise any of your rights in respect of the personal information we hold about you, please submit all requests to email@example.com. Please note that to help us to search for your information, we will ask you to confirm your identity.
You have the following rights (which may not always apply or be subject to certain circumstances):
• to request access to your information and information about how we process it. You have the right to ask for a copy of the personal information we hold about you, and we will respond to you within 30 days of receipt of your request. For all subsequent requests we may charge you an administrative fee. Please note that where your personal information concerns other identifiable individuals or where we have a lawful reason to do so, we may withhold that information;
• to have your information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete information completed. If you change your name or address/email address or ascertain that any of the information we hold pertaining to you is out of date or inaccurate, please contact us as soon as possible so that we may promptly rectify any inaccuracies;
• to object to the processing of your personal data and withdraw your consent. As set out in the section How we use your information, we may rely on your consent as the legal basis for processing your personal data. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us;
• to restrict processing of your personal information;
• to have your information erased. On receipt of your request to erase your personal information from our systems, we will make all reasonable efforts to do so on the basis that there is no lawful reason for us to continue processing or retaining your personal information;
• to move, copy or transfer your information. Where it is technically possible, and to comply with your request, we will send your personal information directly to another service provider. Please note that where your personal information concerns other identifiable individuals or where we have a lawful reason to do so, we may withhold that information;
• rights relating to automated decision making, including profiling.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office if you have any concerns about the way in which we have handled your personal data, or if you believe that it has been used in a way that does not comply with data protection laws. We encourage you to contact us before making any complaint and we will seek to resolve any issues or concerns you may have.
Cookies and IP addresses